Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Casket Corners >

Gold Silver Copper Angel Coffin Fittings , Angel 002# Coffin Corner PP Plastic

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Gold Silver Copper Angel Coffin Fittings , Angel 002# Coffin Corner PP Plastic

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Model Angel 002#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Set
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Color : Gold, Silver and Copper, as your request
Model Numbe : Angel 002#
Type : Coffin corner
Application : Coffin Decoration
Packaging : 4 pcs as a set, 10 sets/carton
Contact Now

Gold Silver or Copper Angel Coffin Fitting Casket Corner With PP Plastic


Product Description:

A set of corner 001# has 4pcs corners, And those used with Swing handle and decorate the four corner of the coffin.


Item NameTX-Model 002# Angel
MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
MOQ1000 sets
Packing

10 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W11kg /10kg
CBM45cmx31cmx22.5cm

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.


Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.


We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples

Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Packaging & Shipping:

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.


Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More Pictures:



Product Tags:

coffin decoration

      

casket hardware kit

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Gold Silver Copper Angel Coffin Fittings , Angel 002# Coffin Corner PP Plastic Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)