Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Plastic Coffin Handles >

Pale Gold Funeral Plastic Coffin Handles African Style H9003 Customized

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Pale Gold Funeral Plastic Coffin Handles African Style H9003 Customized

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-H9003 SET
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Set
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.
Material : PP Recycle, Plastic
Color : Pale Gold
Style : African Style
Model Numbe : H9003 Set
MOQ : 100 set
Payment term : T/T, Western Union
Contact Now

African Style Funeral Casket product portfolio PP Plastic Coffin Handle


Specification:

One set include 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs crucifix and 4pcs screws and 4pcs brackets.


Item NameTX-Model H9003 Set
MaterialPlastic (PP)
ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ1000 sets
Packing

25 sets/ctn


Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.


Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.

In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.


Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.


Advantage:

1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.


2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.


3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.


4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.


5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.


6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.


Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


More Picture:



Product Tags:

coffin hardware

      

casket handles

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Pale Gold Funeral Plastic Coffin Handles African Style H9003 Customized Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)