Funeral Personalized Silver Plastic Coffin Handle for Casket
Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9005|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||12 / 11 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
our product configuration H9005 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs
plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
(1) Different color, different size,different plastic material,
different packaging are provided with customers’ request and market
requirement, and we are the customer-oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that, and We would return back the freight cost from
the total payment when customer place the order.
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk.