Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Plastic Coffin Handles >

Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section

Brand Name : TX, OEM
Model Number : TX-H9006
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 200 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 100000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 days
Packaging Details : 1 piece in a poly bag, 100 Pcs in a carton.
Material : Plastic, PP New, PP Recycle
Model Numbe : H9006
Application : Coffin handle
Design : More designs are available
Contact Now

Eruopean Standard Style Silver Plastic Coffin Handle for Casket Section


Specification:

Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.


Item NameTX-Model H9006
MaterialPlastic (PP)
ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ1000 Pcs
Packing

100 pcs/ctn

G.W / N.W10 / 9KG
M362×41×29cm

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.


Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

our product configuration H9005 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.

The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.


Payment:

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery


(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Packaging & Shipping:


Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More Picture:



Product Tags:

casket handles

      

casket handle hardware

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)