Pale Gold funeral Zamak swing accessories Metal Casket Swing Handle
with short tube
H9023-1 handle is used with H9023 handle or H9023 long handle. Main
decorate the short side of the coffin.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9023-1|
|Color||Antique brass, Gold|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||17.5 / 17 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Handle H9023, made of high quality Zinc
material, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight. More
Products for you to Choose, we can customize by customer’s
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In
production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can
get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the
sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the
sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples, it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods, it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request