Casket Corner Plastic Injection Molding Coffin Parts with Cathedral
One set: 4pcs big casket corners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 203cm
long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.
1. 4pcs big coffin corners
2. 8pcs small coffin corners
3. 2pcs 203cm long Iron tubes
4. 2pcs 66cm short steel tubes.
|Item Name||TX-Model Cathedral|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||19kg /18kg|
|Production Processing||Injection Moulding|
It is used to coffin decoration.
1. Decorate on the surface of coffin.
2. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
3. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars,
and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small
corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on
short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang,
China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin
fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our
1. Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
2. For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when the
products reach the air port, customers don't need the original of
the B/L to get the goods;
3. For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly
Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by