Gersy Model Material Casket Corner Accessory Coffin Parts With PP
Or ABS Material
One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket
corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel
1. Item Name: TX-Model Gersy
2. Material: Plastic(PP,ABS)
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 1000 sets
7. Packing: 10 sets/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 20kg /19kg
9. CBM: 68cmx50cmx48cm
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel
bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small
corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on
short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In
production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can
get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the
sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the
sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang,
China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin
fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our
Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of
original B/L(for the sea transportation);
Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin
accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
1) We can produce the products according to customers' order
2) We can also help customers design and develop new products.
3) We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe
4) We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
5. Q:Can you design one specially?
A: Yes, just send us details or a sketch or a picture of your
requirements or an idea.