Golden Funeral Rectangle Nameplate Casket Accessories With PP
NamePlate, we can pack as Clients' request.
|Item Name||TX-Name Plate 1#|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||15 / 14 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model.Casket Nameplate 1#, made of high quality PP Material, which
is very soild, can be loaded much weight. More Products for you to
Choose, we can customize by customer’s requirements.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron
and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
(1) We can produce the products according to customers' order
(2) We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe
(3) We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples, it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods, it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.