Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Casket Accessories >

Plastic Injection Molding Coffin Accessories , Gold - Plating Funeral Accessories With Steel Bar

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Plastic Injection Molding Coffin Accessories , Gold - Plating Funeral Accessories With Steel Bar

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Model 2#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Set
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1pcs in a poly bag, 20 sets in a carton.
Color : Pale Gold
Model Numbe : 2#-Gold
Type : Adult
G.W / N.W : 22 kg / 21kg
Service : OEM
Capacity : 1000set
Contact Now

Plastic Injection Molding Gold-Plating Casket Accessories applied with Steel bar


Product Description:

One set: 4pcs big casket corners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.


1. 4pcs big coffin corners

2. 8pcs small coffin corners

3. 2pcs 203cm long Iron tubes

4. 2pcs 66cm short steel tubes.


Item NameTX-Model 2#-Gold
MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
MOQ1000 sets
Packing

20 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W22kg /21kg
CBM82cmx60cmx39cm
Production ProcessingInjection Moulding
Plating

Coating Film


Application:

It is used to coffin decoration.


1. Decorate on the surface of coffin.


2. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.


3. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.


Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.


Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples


Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Our service:

(1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.


Packaging & Shipping:

Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly bag

Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


More Pictures:



Product Tags:

casket ornaments

      

casket hardware

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Plastic Injection Molding Coffin Accessories , Gold - Plating Funeral Accessories With Steel Bar Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)