Plastic Customized Gold-plating Funeral Decoration Casket
Accessories with Iron tubes
One set: 4pcs big casket corners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 203cm
long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.
1. 4pcs big coffin corners
2. 8pcs small coffin corners
3. 2pcs 203cm long Iron tubes
4. 2pcs 66cm short steel tubes.
|Item Name||TX-Model 3# - Gold|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||18kg /17kg|
|Production Processing||Injection Moulding|
It is used to coffin decoration.
1. Decorate on the surface of coffin.
2. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
3. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars,
and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small
corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on
short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang,
China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin
fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our
(1) Different color, different size,different plastic material,
different packaging are provided with customers’ request and market
requirement, and we are the customer-oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that, and We would return back the freight cost from
the total payment when customer place the order.
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(1)We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. Casket corner and the steel bars are packed separately. And
we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.