Funeral Silver Coffin Surface Parts Casket Swing Bar With ABS or PP
One set of Swing bar: 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end
caps and 2 long bars and 2 short bars.
|Item Name||TX-D Swing bar|
|Material||Plastic (PP) and Zinc Alloy|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
10 Set /ctn
|G.W / N.W||12/ 11KG|
We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral
products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin
handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross,
We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.
We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
our product configuration TX-D Swing bars including 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end caps and 2 long bars
and 2 short bars.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.