Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Casket Swing Bar >

Coffin Decoration Casket Swing Bar Funeral Polished Copper Color Customized

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Coffin Decoration Casket Swing Bar Funeral Polished Copper Color Customized

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-F
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 1000 Set Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1 piece in a poly bag, 10set in a carton.
Material : Plastic, PP New, PP Recycle and Zinc handle
Model Numbe : TX-F Copper
Application : Coffin Decoration
Place of Orgin : Zhejiang, China(Mainland)
Packing List : Panels, Zinc Handle and End cap
Term of Payment : FOB Shanghai
Contact Now

ABS or PP Panels Funeral Coffin Parts Casket Swing Bar With Polished Copper


Specification:

One set of Swing bar: 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end caps and 2 long bars and 2 short bars.


Item NameTX-F Swing bar
MaterialPlastic (PP) and Zinc Alloy
ColorGold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ100 Set
Packing

10 Set /ctn

G.W / N.W12/ 11KG
M345×32×26cm

Advantage:


We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.


We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.

We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.


1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.


2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.


3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.


4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.


5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.


6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.


Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin. Most of design can work on coffin or casket ,carry more 250Kgs weight .


our product configuration TX-F Swing bars including 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end caps and 2 long bars and 2 short bars.

The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.


Payment:

1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery.


(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Packaging & Shipping:


Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More Picture:



Product Tags:

casket handle hardware

      

casket bar

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Coffin Decoration Casket Swing Bar Funeral Polished Copper Color Customized Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)