Luxury Zamak Funeral Cross-Shaped decoration Fitting Zinc Casket
Hardware For Coffin
One of the Zinc alloy Screw series, The color is electro plating.
And it can bear more weight than others.
4 pcs screws and 4 pcs Brackets are a set. And we can pack as
1. Item Name: TX-Screw 10#-Gold
2. Material: Zinc Alloy Material
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 2000 Pcs
7. Packing: 500 pcs/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 22kg / 21kg
9. CBM: 68×28×20cm
10. Surface painting: Electroplating,Electrofacing
Screw 10# is Zinc alloy material.
This Screws always match with Brackets 10#.
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on surface of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Accessories, made of high quality PP Material
and Iron, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight. More
Products for You to Choose, we can customize by customer’s
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars,
coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly
Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.
Why Choose Us?
We have experienced team that been in this field for 7 years,are
the reliable supplier you can choice.
We can make product according to your requirements, such as your
size, color, design, and your logo.
We can offer you very competitive price.
You can get expert guides from us all the time.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.