Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd ——Reliable quality, Professional service Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
Home > Coffin Crucifix >

Silver Plastic Coffin Crucifix Buried Decorative 44.8 × 20.8 Cm Size For Casket Lid

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Province/State: Zhejiang
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mrs Summer Gu

Silver Plastic Coffin Crucifix Buried Decorative 44.8 × 20.8 Cm Size For Casket Lid

Brand Name : TX
Model Number : TX-Jesus 1#
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : 100 Pcs
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 Pcs Per week
Delivery Time : 20 work days after the order confirmed
Packaging Details : 1pcs in a poly bag, 50pcs in a carton.
Material : PP Material
Color : Gold, Silver and Copper
Model Numbe : Jesus 1#
Size : 44.8×20.8cm
Term of Trade : FOB Shanghai
Payment Term : T/T, Western Union and Money Gram
Contact Now

44.8×20.8 cm Size Silver Plastic Buried Decorative Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix for casket lid

Product Description:

The size of the cross is 44.8×20.8cm, and the Jesus size is 19×16cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.


Item NameTX-Jesus 1# Silver
MaterialPlastic(PP)
ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ100 Pcs
Packing50 pcs/ctn
G.W / N.W7kg / 6kg
CBM

72cmx44cmx24cm


Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.


Sample:


1) Sample is free.

2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.

3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later


Payment:


(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Packaging & Shipping:


Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request


FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


3.Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.


More picture:




Product Tags:

casket cross

      

coffin cross

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Silver Plastic Coffin Crucifix Buried Decorative 44.8 × 20.8 Cm Size For Casket Lid Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)