Funeral Jesus Decorative Coffin Crucifix With Plastic Cross Size
The size of the cross is 38.5×18.5 cm and the size of Jesus is
16x12cm. It is used on coffin lid for decorating.
|Item Name||TX-Jesus 7# , Pale Gold|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Size||38.5×18.5 cm, jesus :16x12cm|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||9kg / 8kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different colors and
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed
in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars,
coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
1. Respond promptly:your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : Cheaper, faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility:be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of Cross is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. And we also can pack the Crucifix according to your
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.