Cross Size 44.8×20.8 cm Funeral Jesus Ornamental Coffin Crucifix
With Gold Color
The size of the cross is 38.5×18.5 cm and the size of Jesus is
16x12cm. It is used on coffin lid for decorating.
|Item Name||TX-Jesus 1# , Pale Gold|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Size||38.5×18.5 cm, jesus :16x12cm|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||8kg / 7kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different colors and
We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.
We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
(1)We could provide the products with different color, different
size, different plastic material, different packaging as per
customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing
if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local
market and reduce their risk;
(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment
when customers place the order.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of Cross is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. And we also can pack the Crucifix according to your
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.