Golden Swing Casket Cross Ornamental Plastic Coffin Swing Handle
With Manufacturer Price
One set of H9008 handle set has four H9008 and two H9008-1 handles.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9008|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||9.5 / 8.5KG|
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars,
coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
our product configuration H9005 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs
plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The
material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’
requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is
stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods,it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately.
And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai
Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.