Standard Size Zamak coffin furniture Metal Casket Handle with
Antique Bronze color
H9025 handle is used with H9025-1 handle or H9025 long handle. Main
decorate the long side of the coffin.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9025|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||14.3 / 13.8KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of
The color are antique bronze, antique brass and gold. The material
is Zinc alloy. And it is stronger than plastic and more expensive.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron
and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
(1) We can produce the products according to customers' order
(2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;
(3)We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe
(4)We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a
carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately.
And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.