Strong Coffin Hardware Golden Plastic and Metal Casket Handle For
H9026 handle is used with H9026-1 handle or H9026 long handle. Main
decorate the short side of the coffin.
One set always include 4pcs Standard handles and 2pcs Short size
|Item Name||TX-Model H9026|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||15.3 / 14.8 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Handle H9021, made of high quality PP Material
outside, and steel structure inside, which is very soild, can be
loaded much weight. More Products for You to Choose, we can
customize by customer’s requirements.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron
and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
(1) We can produce the products according to customers' order
(2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;
(3) We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request