Funeral Coffin Aluminum solid Decoration Metal Casket Handle with
H9027 handle is used with H9027-1 handle or H9027 long handle. Main
decorate the short side of the coffin. One set always include 4pcs
Standard handles and 2pcs Short size handles.
. And we can pack as Clients' request.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9027|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||15 / 14 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and
model. Casket Coffin Handle H9027, made of high quality PP Material
outside, and steel structure inside, which is very soild, can be
loaded much weight. More Products for You to Choose, we can
customize by customer’s requirements.
We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral
products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin
handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross,
We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.
We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
For the big quantity goods, it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request