Antique Brass color Coffin Fitting Handle Casket Hardware With Iron
TX-A05 Iron Handle always 12pcs as a set. Those use with plate and
|Color||Gold, Silver, Brass|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||15 / 14 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of
More Products for You to Choose, we can customize by customer’s
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in
Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars,
coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge
hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier
you can choice.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing
the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic
coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in
advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when
the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original
of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples, it would be more economical to choose the
international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods, it would be more economical to choose
the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request